Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rumor? I think not.


My girl, Taylor Swift's reps keep insisting that her and Joe Jonas are NOT dating yet they keep seeing them together.

Joe was backstage enjoying Taylor's concert in West Palm Beach this past Sunday and a source told E!, "Joe was really into the show. You could tell he was really focused on (Taylor)."

Now, maybe the rumors are not true. Taylor did say once that her music was her boyfriend and she didn't have time for love, BUT why would he travel all that way just to see a concert? HMMMM...enquiring minds want to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go girl...get you a Jonas Brother. He's my fav too! Sylvia is rather fond of Nick (the younger one) You know you are a mom when you are as old as I am and not only know who the Jonas Brothers are, but can name them all and the little brother they have that isn't in the group...I officially am a LOSER!