Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cool Christmas gift idea


I know Christmas is months away, but I am trying to get my stuff done early. It's just too expensive to try to get it all done in one paycheck. So I came across this and thought this is a unique gift for that someone who has everything. You can find it at http://www.liveautographs.com/ . This is a site where not only can you get an autograph from some choice celebrities on a picture or piece of memorabilia AND get a video of them with a personalized message, of your choice, while they're signing it.

There calling it a live autograph...I'm calling it pricey yet unique. You are looking to spend anywhere from $100-$3,750- just depends who and what you are signing. Stars such as Danica Patrick, Hulk Hogan, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Carmen Electra...just to name a few, are waiting to scribble on your stuff. The site also promises more and more celebrities will be available later.

No comments: