Wednesday, August 6, 2008

$150.00 for dirty jeans?


On the show today Derek mentioned the latest fashion trend: Raw Jeans.

It's a $150.00 pair of jeans made with raw denim, with instructions not to wash them for 6 months! Now I know you are not "supposed" to wash your jeans after every wear, maybe after 2 or 3 but six months that is N-A-S-T-Y!

They say that although the jeans at first will be close to impossible to put on and feel like, "a denim corset for your legs," after 6 months they will fit like a glove and form perfectly to your body.

Why? I know there is the old saying that pain is beauty but if I wanted painful tight jeans I would just throw mine in the dryer and then go to eat at an all you can eat buffet....I bet I still wouldn't break $150.00....maybe a button or zipper.

No comments: