Monday, August 4, 2008

Free Country Concert!!!!


"I'm just a sap. My dad taught me early it's okay to cry. I'm really emotional and really spiritual."


Keith Anderson recently spoke up about not being afraid to admit he misses his mom, who lost her battle with brain cancer a few weeks ago. He says there are times onstage the loss really gets to him where he actually has to leave the stage to regain composure. Especially during his song "I Ain't Hurtin' Nobody But Me". The band knows that if he walks off the stage during the song to switch to another song with a long intro.

Poor guy. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he will be geared and ready to go for our free country concert, September 21st.

Have you gotten your free tickets yet? Log on to http://www.krmd.com/ for all of the tickets stop locations.


Side note: "I Ain't Hurtin' Nobody But Me" is from Keith's new album, "C'mon!", which drops tomorrow. Appropriately he has dedicated it to his mom. =(

No comments: