Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Political Action Figures

A toy manufacturer called Hero Builders has just released THREE, 12-inch Sarah Palin action figures.
  1. Sarah Palin the executive

  2. Sarah Palin the Super hero

  3. and I don't know why but Sarah Palin the Schoolgirl (???)


Now if you aren't a Sarah fan you may purchase a Barack Obama and John McCain. Of course the Barack doll doesn't come with one so the American flag lapel pen is sold separately and the McCain doll comes with a Monday-Friday pill box. (I kid, I kid)





Purchase your dolls here for $29.95: www.herobuilders.com/08.htm



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I still hoped it's another rumor, as this woman has a lot of them going around her... Yes, I understand that McCain people uses her for media attention, and they are doing it quite well, but this doll stroke me off completely. What's it for? Children - no, they are not voting. Men - partly maybe, the doll is wearing short skirt after all... More attention - probably. Majority of people agree, that it's a commercial trick - http://www.votetheday.com/polls/sarah-palin-action-doll-219/ I hope Sarah understands, that she's been exploited a lot. And that she knows the price of it, and was/is ready to pay it...

RadioTodd said...

Haha!! those are awesome! I know what I want for Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Since when does a set of three action figures have anything to do with being able to govern a country? I'm disgusted that this is even getting media coverage. Palin is an inexperienced Governor of the Union's least-populated state. She is nothing but a token to attract women voters, and that is more demeaning to women than any action figure. We don't need action figures...we need ACTION.