Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Carrie likes Kenny's sweat???

When Carrie was opening up for Kenny Chesney she said there were many times he would rub his sweat all over her body- YUCK! (I don't care who you are...nasty!)

She tells CMT.com, "You know,men sweat more than women. I don't sweat. But when I was opening for Kenny, he would be drenched when the show ended. he'd hug me, and I'd get all wet from Kenny's sweat."

Gross- how about a high-five instead??? Carrie is not only skinny, gorgeous, talented and now she doesn't sweat...what does she walk on water too?

Would you mind Kenny's sweat or any man's sweat. If you are like me and say, "NOOO," we could be wrong. Science says we love the sweat of a man and it is an aphrodisiac. I disagree, but then again I was never great at science. Maybe they are right there is nothing I love more than sweat rings and the smell of cold cuts on a man....ooooo baby!
Here is a link to the study: http://doctoranonymous.blogspot.com/2007/02/sweat-aphrodisiac.html

No comments: