Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Former songbird goes jailbird...AGAIN


What is wrong with this woman?!? She really had it all and then POOF!
Mindy Mcready is expected to surrender to authorities today and begin serving 60 days in a Tennessee jail for violating terms of her 2004 probation. This stems from her arrest back in June after she was charged with "falsifying" her community service hours.
Mindy did however issue a statement:
I would like to thank my fans (huh?) for their unwavering support as I
continue to work on my recovery and to regain custody of my precious son,
Zander.
Mindy..clean up and come back....you were so great. Think of all of the material you have for an album already! What would be a good name for Mindy's new album cover?
      • "I Know Why the Jailbird Sings"
      • "I Won't Drop the Soap and I Won't Drop You"
      • "Singing Bars Not Living Behind Them".....any suggestions???

No comments: