Monday, November 17, 2008

Seeing into the future...


Three years ago a woman named Tanya out of California got in a horrific car accident losing her left eye. She has lived with a prosthetic eyeball ever since.

Well now she wants an upgrade. Instead of a regular acrylic eyeball, she wants one souped-up with a web cam!

She wrote on her website,: I'm attempting to recreate my eye with the help of a miniature camera implant in my prosthetic (slash) artificial eye. The installation of an eye-cam will substitute for the vision...that I lost in 20056 from a car accident."

And according to some doctors, this is possible. In other words, Tanya could soon be able to record her ENTIRE LIFE which you can view in REAL TIME online.

Would you want to record your entire life?

Not me, thanks to my parents not locking doors I was privy to some sights that I wish I could completely forget...AHHH...they still haunt me.

No comments: