Monday, November 10, 2008

Live from New York...it's Tim Mcgraw


So do you think Tim Mcraw can do funny?

Well he is going to try as he hosts Saturday Night Live November 22nd.

Tim has little faith in his comedic skills,

"I'm not exactly known for my comedy...But then again if you've been to one of my shows you might feel differently. Hopefully hanging around Vince Vaughn, Reese Witherspoon and Jon Favreau is good training."

All of them are in the new movie "Four Christmases" which open November 26th. It looks really funny, however, you don't see Tim in any of the trailers on TV. Maybe he isn't a comedic genius.
Here one of the trailers I found with Tim in it. He gained some lbs for the part.

1 comment:

RadioTodd said...

I can't wait to see it! Does Tim speak in the movie? We'll see how he does on SNL.... it should be great!