Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Orb hunting is officially in season

Do you own or have you seen these yet this year?

I am not sure of their technical name, but in my family we call them ORBS! And with Christmas breathing down our necks that can only mean that Orb hunting season is in!!!

This is a game that a childhood friend and myself invented many, many moons ago when we were younger and it has become a favorite past time for the family.

So how do you Orb hunt?

It's easy really. As you are driving around town you search for the lit plastic cup decor and the deal is you have to be the first to scream, "ORB!" And you just keep score throughout the season. What do you win? The satisfaction that you are the best Orb hunter EVER!

News Flash: We are weird I know...but come on every family has a weird Christmas tradition.

What's yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had some but my ex kept them. I have to get a friend of mine to make me some more.
I know very redneck...but I are one so it is ok!!! LOL

RadioTodd said...

Be very very qwiet... I'm hunting orbs...uh..uh.uh...