Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gone (way past) country??

So as I flutter around the internet* I came across this.....





Jessica Simpson will be appearing on the September issue of Elle...obviously....AND WOW! Ok we got it, you've gone country. She seems to almost mock her career change. What do you think of her going country? Do you like her new single? Below are some excerpts form the interview.



On feeling like America’s most wanted:“So many people want to bring me down, and I can’t wait to prove them wrong. If they believe what they read about me, they automatically persecute and torment me.”

On recording a song about abuse:“I had to record that. There’s nothing on my album that you’re gonna hear that I don’t relate to or that I haven’t experienced. Because the only way I know how to sing is from life experience. I don’t want to talk about it, but I have definitely experienced abuse in away that I would tell people to take their heart and run.” (is she speakingof her EX hubby???)

On Tony Romo:“Most of the guys I dated were captivated by my heart but they had different ways of trying to get to me. Tony understands me. He appreciates my talent. He’s the first person I’ve spiritually connected with. I’m a girl that loves to be in love. I love love!”



*Perez Hilton

2 comments:

RadioTodd said...

The "hollywood" crowd and "over-imaging" is a part of what Jessica Simpson is unfortunately. Whether listeners will allow her to being that with her to country music? We'll see... But she does looks amazing there on that cover!

Hillary said...

Don't get me wrong I am not hatin' (as the kids say). The girl is gorgeous, but I am sure that photo has been through the photo shop process. Remember Faith Hill's photo shop cover? She is a pretty thang too, but look at what they can do these days. I have got to learn photo shop!!!!