Thursday, March 19, 2009

Leann Rimes so blue?



Here is an alleged affair photo of Leann Rimes and her co-star of "Northern Lights" Eddie Cibrian. According to Us Weekly, Leann and Eddie snuck off for a "three-hour tryst" at a Malibu, California hotel where this fuzzy security photo was taken of them holding hands and kissing.

Leann has posted a message on her website:

"... I would like to assure all of you that this (website) is a place for you to hear things directly from me and, as you all know, not everything in our lives is always black and white. Have faith."

Now, I can understand how a photo can be misconstrued, but when you make a comment like that suggesting that there are gray areas, that doesn't look good. Why can't you say, "no we are just friends..no affair here." Is it a publicity thing? Or are you really cheating sistah'?

Leann's husband, Dean Sheremet seems to be fine. He was recently at home and twittering, "I love my wife!"

We'll see...stay tuned.

No comments: