Sunday, January 11, 2009

Live from New York it's Taylor Swift

Our Tay-Tay (Taylor Swift) was on Saturday Night Live, not only as the musical guest BUT even made her way on stage for a little skit. Not only was she amazing as always, seriously what can't this girl do, but she made SNL history being the youngest Country star to perform on the show.

So we know she can sing, but can she act? Well SNL wasn't her first go round. Taylor told CMT.com. "When I was younger -- when I was about 10 or 11 -- I was part of a children's theater group and we would always have this little sketch thing that we'd put together, and it was all basically off of Saturday Night Live. So I used to watch every episode. I cannot believe that I get to be here and actually do this. This is one of those dreams that I put up here on a shelf and I never thought I'd get to do."
Check out her performance below:

2 comments:

Holli Nixon said...

That was awesome! Thanks for posting this...Yeah, I didn't get to see it cause I was out Salsa dancing! lol...

Anonymous said...

I'm such a slacker! I just watched it today. What is it Tuesday? How can I call myself a Taylor Swift fan when I am obviously not here for her on her big SNL day. Sheesh!

:)