Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Awkward Family Photos...

Ok so my friend Eric showed me this blog (http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/) that consists mainly of awkward family photos (hence the title)....absolutely hilarious. I took the time however to peruse through them and pick out my favorites...enjoy:
Ok so this is just absolutely sweet for many reasons. Where to start? The jeans, the hair, the saber....L-O-V-E it!
Surely she isn't going to eat that all by herself. I think the dog is scared.....I would be too.

This husband is clearly whipped....cute though. But why?




OMG!!!!! HAHAHA...I take it he is having a girl?


Ok so this is just creepy on so many levels...but what is with the shorts dad??? Drew wants to frame this one in our home...over the fireplace. I am considering it.




This one on the blog was simply titled, "The Dribbler"- fabulous


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can see you and Drew and Drew Jr. doing the Pooh one. I can't wait to get it on next year's Christmas Card!

melissa said...

Haha! Absolutely hilarious!!

Stephanie Jordan said...

Can you blame her? That's one helluva gourd.

RadioTodd said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaahhahahahaaa! I can't believe the guy in the eeore outfit! Too funny. Great pictures. I imagine I could find some pics to add to site.