Monday, February 2, 2009

One second of fame

So the Super Bowl commercials were not entertaining this year. The few that were funny just got a small chuckle out of me. The 3-D was NOT 3-D...I was so dissapointed. So why did they spend so much money on this crap if it is going to be a regular old commercial?
However, I have to give it to the Miller High Life people. They were pretty smart with their one second ad. Not only did they save a load of cash, but they really got more than they paid for by word of mouth. Everyone was talking about it...before the game, during the game, and even after. And they were funnier to me in one second that the rest of them were in 60.....PURE GENIUS!
Here are some outtakes of their one second ($100,000) ad.

1 comment:

RadioTodd said...

My fav was the second one. "Action! and cut!"